Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

They Are Unbearable!

(2)


Yes I hate kids. I feel they are silly and exceedingly dumb creatures! My nephew is only 3 years old. He was wearing his shoes to go home. Of course he can't buckle up his shoes because kids are lazy and they can't do even the simple things by themselves! I buckled his shoes, then he pointed to my sisters' shoes, one is black and the other is gray. Then he asked me:
"Shoes?"
He knows very well that they're shoes not socks and he also knows that I know that they're shoes.
"Yes".
He smiled as if he discovered the periodic table of chemical elements!
"For my aunts?"
"Yes."
"Socks?"
"What?"
"We wear socks before we wear the shoes, right?"
"Right."
"We can't do the opposite, right?"
"Yea."
"Where are your shoes?"
"Here."
"Where?"
He looked everywhere and in every corner even under the carpet except where I asked him to look at!
"Are these shoes?"
"Yes!"
"And what I wear are shoes?"
Then I asked him furiously "Are they fruit? Wings? Wheels?"
Then he stupidly said "No, they are skiboards, hehehe."
"Do you know what can we do with shoes?"
"With the shoes?"
"Yes."
"What can we do with them?"
"Yes. We put them on when we want to walk."
"The shoes?"
"Ya Rabi!Yes!"
"We put them on when we walk?"
"Yea."
"And we can do something else."
"Something else?"
"Yes."
"With the shoes?"
"Yes! Then I threw one pair of shoes on him to go away! And instead of crying he just grinned and walked away after he has wasted my time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment