Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'll Take Care of YOU!


(4)


He escaped and stood in the corner
Crying .. Weeping
I asked him to come
But he refused.
I tried to sooth him..calm him..hug him
But all my attempts have failed.
I can't stand him crying.
His chest moves up and down.
His nose got red.
And his lower lip curved into a frown.
I bowed on my knees
Begging him to come
But he refused.
That broke my heart
Then I told him something.
I wasn't honest,
But he's like all the kids... innocent.
"I promise I'll not do it again"
His eyes were streaming with tears.
I blew a kiss in the air and opened my arms to him
He walked towards me
Wiped his nose on his sleeve.
Sobbed and continued his weeping in my arms.
I kissed him
Then I returned him back to his place… my chest.


That was my heart.
 ~



0 comments:

Post a Comment