Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Q ... Quiet?


(3)



It has been said that the quiet people have the loudest minds. It's somehow true. To me I'm always quiet and not really interested in talking and sharing what I think of with others. Sometimes when people talk, I talk with them by my facial expressions only. :D because most of time what they talk about I have different views or perspectives other than them and because I don’t really have enough patience to just explain what I think of, I prefer to be silent.
 You might say I'm wrong and I have to interact more with others but let me tell you something..
First I want you to listen to this music while you read.
Now let's soar together…
Imagine you are on top of a mountain. You can raise your hands and touch the clouds and feel the drops of rain sliding softly on your cheeks. You close your eyes and you are close to God now. Birds are in rows in the sky and flying happily. Every bird hold a red rose in his beak waiting you to come, then with every step of foot a daisy pops up making your way clear to where you want to be. You are in front of the door now to get in the place where your heart yearns. A smile; a pure smile can open it. It's open now..
 Rice and flowers, pearls and drops of scented water are all falling beautifully on you. You are over the moon and can't believe yourself.
Then
all of a sudden,
a hawk
haunts you with its claws!
Surprised? Well, this is exactly how I feel when I sit with other. You are in a world that it's totally different than theirs. Isolation gives you sometimes peace of mind and tranquility.
Quietness is a blessing. It enables you to take care of yourself more and avoid you not to hurt yourself.
My grandma passed away 10 years ago. She loves me a lot and when I was a kid, every time I visit her she just gives me piles of sweets and lollipops because I was the quietest kid in my family when we visit her. My sisters told her that she loves me more than them because of my quietness. She said "Don’t be surprised of that because every quite person hides a terrible disaster within him/her"
That's wrong! :D
 I keep quiet just to get more sweets! :D ^_^ The more you are quiet, the more you get "sweets and lollipops" from the one you love. In other words, quietness brings good things, so stuck on it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment