Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

-

(1)



If I want a flying bird in the sky, I just look at him and he will come to me to see his sky in my eyes.
If I want a rose I just kiss her and she will open her petals and fly to descend on my head making a crown around it.
If I wash my face in a flowing river, the drops of falling water will turn into gold and diamonds.
The seas and the oceans are all thirsty waiting for me to dip my hand into them.
All the lands want me to lift and step my foot on them to flourish and the tress wanting my eyelashes' blink to blossom.
No rainbow in the sky without my smile and no shining stars without my eyes.
It is me!
Yes! It's me! and how poor are those who don’t know me and their lifetime has gone with no purpose!
I'm the joy and delight.
I'm the life.
I'm the sun and light.
I'm the ambiguity and certainty.
I'm Fatima and Ali.
I'm the hereafter.
I'm immortality.
I'm silence and serenity.
Yes it is me O world!
 Who still ask who am I?


0 comments:

Post a Comment