Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I can"t ..



I always wanted to like the pages on Facebook that entitled as " My Father" or " I Love You Mom" but I don't. I see hundred of thousand of nice pictures like a mother kisses her little baby or a father hugs his dughter and I save them in my Laptop. But in real life I can't go to my mother and kiss her or to hug my father! No, Impossible !

I used to kiss them in special occasions only like Eid and I dont really feel loved by them because the way we used to kiss them is somehow humiliated! Like I can't kiss my father's cheeks or he will consider me bold, so what will happen if I try to hug him ! even my mother , I just kiss her cheeks ( oh yeah , I can :D ). The part I hate most is when we forced to kneel to kiss their hands and if I dont my father just rais his hand up to my lips to do so.
That remind me or make feel as if I'm the slave and he's my master !

You know.. when I see comments from others saying that they love their mothers or fathers or that they would sacrifice their lives in order not to see the tears o their moms or when some just sighing and grieving because they dont have a father, I feel like a child who lost his parents and everyone seems to be strangers.

I was sick about 4 days and my mother didn't come upstairs to see me or to ask if I want something and my father don't know even if I am okay or not. They didnt ask me if  I want to go to the hospital or not. They did't even let my sisters bring me food to eat as they do when one of my sisters is sick. They neither ask nor care.
 SO, for what I have to try to get along with them ? and for what I have to obey them? and most importantly, for what I should love them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment